Frequently Asked Questions
DATES AND TIMES
1. When is the Purchase Period?
This Promotion applies to purchases made between 12:00AM AEST on 10/09/2018 until 11.59pm AEDST on 14/10/2018.
2. When is the Entry Period?
You can enter from 12:00AM AEST on 10/09/2018 and will close at 11.59pm AEST on 17/10/2018.
3. Who can enter?
Entry is open to Australian residents.
You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of the Promoter or its related corporations or agencies, or a participating store, or a member of such an employee’s immediate family.
4. Do I need to keep my receipt?
Yes. Please retain your receipt until the end of the Promotion. You will need your receipt to validate your win.
5. Which retailers are participating in the promotion?
Woolworths, Coles or Independent Supermarkets in Australia.
HOW TO ENTER
6. How do I enter?
- During the Purchase Period, purchase any Lawson’s™ Traditional Bread product(s) in a single transaction;
- Retain your original purchase receipt and then;
- Visit www.lawsonstoasterpromo.com.au and follow the prompts to access the online entry form, input the requested details and submit before 11.59pm AEST on 17/10/2018.
7. How many times can I enter the promotion?
You may submit multiple entries, but only one (1) entry is permitted per Lawson’s™ Traditional Bread product purchased. 1 purchase = 1 entry.
8. Who do I contact if I have technical issues with the website?
Please use the contact us page on the website for further assistance.
9. I purchased my Lawson’s™ Traditional Bread product online from a supermarket. Can I still enter
Yes. Online receipts are also valid for entry.
10. Do I have to enter all the mandatory details?
Yes - incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Can I enter on my mobile?
Yes. Mobile entry is valid if all mandatory fields are entered.
12. I don’t want to enter via the website. Is there any other way I can enter?
No, the website is the only method of entering the Promotion. Lawson’s™ Traditional Bread will not accept any other forms of entry (e.g. post, email, fax and phone).
13. How can I tell if I have won a prize?
- If you are a provisional instant winner, you will be notified immediately on screen. You will also be notified of the prize you have provisionally won.
- An email will be sent stating that their receipt is being validated and they will be in contact via email within 48 hours to confirm if they are a winner.
- If your entry has been validated, you will be sent an approved Congratulations email asking to confirm the residential address within 48 hours.
14. If I am an instant prize winner how will I receive my prize?
Once we have validated your win, your prize will be dispatched within fourteen (14) days. Prizes will be sent to your nominated address;
- prizes will need to be signed for, please be sure to be at nominated address.
- If no one is home, the courier will leave a ‘missed delivery’ card for you to collect at your local Australia Post.
15. When will I receive my prize?
After proof of purchase validation, please expect the prize to be dispatched to the nominated address within fourteen (14) days.
16. Can I win more often than just once?
You can win more than one prize. Every valid entry that you submit during the promotional period gives you a chance of winning instantly.
17. If I win, can I exchange my prize for something else?
Unfortunately, we cannot give you any other prize. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
18. Can I use a PO Box as my nominated address?
No. PO Boxes will not be accepted for an address.
19. Can I use a business address?
Yes. If you are using a business address please specify the business name.